The report below grades your website based on the strength of various SEO factors such as:
- On Page Optimisations – such as use of headings, alt attributes for images, use of keywords and phrases, use of meta data.
- Speed – It is important the site is not sluggish both for users and search engines. The problem may be as simple as your images are not well optimised.
- Responsiveness – Over 50% of searches are on mobiles and so your site needs to display well on these.
- Off page links – Something you build with time, but we can offer some great hints to get you started.
- Social – ever growing in popularity, you don’t need to use this, but you might be missing out if you don’t.
Improving your grade will generally make your website perform better for users.
You can make changes and retest your site at any time..